Events & Training
Homeless Action run a wide range of training and events throughout the year including;
- The Employability Forum (for info contact Katherine)
- The Network - for Homeless Strategy Officers & Equivalents (for info contact Garry)
- Youth Homelessness Regional Practice Sharing Sessions (for info contact Nick)
- Regular Consultation/Stakeholder Engagement Events (for info contact Louisa)
- Our National Policy & Practice Coordinators are also happy to take part in local meetings, providing a national overview where required. To discuss this possibility, please send an outline of the requirement to our general email admin, so it can be forwarded on to the most appropriate Coordinator for the task.
In addition to the varied events, Homeless Action provides an extensive range of training connected to housing, homelessness/homelessness prevention as well as leaving home & housing education.
If you have a training need relating to housing or homelessness you would like us to cover for your organisation, we can also look to develop a course that meets your needs.
For more information about training please contact our Training department: Training
Seminars & Consultation events
We regularly respond to developments taking place within legislation, guidance and other areas of change. We try our best to gain an overview of what is happening across the country. To pull together ideas we will hold seminars and consultation events.
We also both hold and facilitate events to both disseminate information, or / and to share good practice.
To discuss any upcoming seminars and other events, please contact Louisa our Office & Events Administrator.
Everyone listed above is also available on 0131 337 8243