Homeless Action provides a range of information including:
- Frequent newsletters
- Briefings on policy and practice
- Resources for people in housing crisis - with an emphasis on resources for young people
- Resources for people who work with those who are homeless or in housing crisis
- A number of e-based groups for professionals working in homelessness
- Information, or pointers to resources around homelessness and connecting topics, for example - health, mental health, addictions, financial literacy, benefits, seeking asylum, housing and education, to name a few.
We also have specialists covering training, youth, employability and housing policy issues.
Feel free to contact us to find out more about how we can support you to prevent homelessness.